The details for the 2020 Farm to Fork Scholarship and the application have been posted. The board has voted to give out up to $30,000 in scholarships this year. In addition to outgoing seniors showing at AgFest, eligibility has been expanded to previous 2019 Farm to Fork scholarship applicants currently an accredited 2-year, 4-year, or other accredited program or a vocational program. Applications must be postmarked by April 15, 2020. Click here to view additional details and download the application.
For independent exhibitors at AgFest, the due date for your signed “Exhibitor/Parent/AgFest Agreement” is coming up. The form must be signed and postmarked (or emailed) no later than February 22, 2020.
You can mail it to:
P.O. Box 30695
Stockton, CA 95213
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Jr Board had their first meeting of 2020 and are off and running…having elected 2020 officers and begun discussions on what the Jr Board will be up to at AgFest this year! We are extremely happy with the level of interest we have had…31 kids applying to join.
Click here for more detail and to learn how to join…it is not too late!
Save the date for a mandatory meeting March 31st at the San Joaquin County Office of Education – Wentworth Building at 6 PM. This is an important meeting for all parents, 4H & FFA. We will present an overview of Agfest 2020, including new rules for 2020, how to enter, parking passes, changes in schedules, auction and more.
- Wall passes for 4-H leaders will be available for pre-sale this night only…$100/pass. Must be present and be a verified 4-H leader for animal projects showing at AgFest only.
- Lottery for RV parking in the grass area will be held this night also – $300/space – only 30 spaces on the grass (other RV spaces on the track will be available for purchase on the website in April)
Meeting Location Addresses
*General meetings will be at one of the following locations unless otherwise indicated
Wentworth Education Center – 2707 Transworld Dr. Stockton, CA (Corner of Transworld and Giannechini)
Nelson Administration Building – 2922 Transworld Dr. Stockton, CA (Corner of Arch/Airport and Quantas)
- Jr Board Meeting – Monday, Feb 24th at 6:30 PM – Cabral Center (2101 E Earhart Ave Stockton)
- General Meeting – Tuesday, March 3 at 6 PM – Wentworth Building – Chartville Room
- Mandatory Leader/Parent Meeting – Tuesday, March 31st at 6 PM – Wentworth Building
- General Meeting – Tuesday, April 7 at 6 PM – Chartville Auditorium – Wentworth Education Center
- General Meeting – Tuesday, May 5 at 6 PM – Locke Auditorium – Nelson Administration Building
- General Meeting – Tuesday, June 2 at 6 PM – Burlwood Auditorium – Wentworth Education Center