NEW for 2019!
Youth for the Quality Care of Animals (YQCA) Certification is now a requirement for all exhibitors to show at 2019 AgFest
(Click here for more Details)
- Monday, January 21, 2019, 6:30-8:30 PM – Junior Board Meeting
- Friday, January 25, 2019 6:30 PM – Farm to Fork Meeting at Judy’s House. Text Judy at 209-747-6796 if you will be attending. We encourage more people to join the planning committee for Farm to Fork – those who are dedicated and wanting to take a part!
- Tuesday, February 5, 2019, 6:00 PM – AgFest Meeting
- Wednesday, February 20th, 6:30-8:30 PM – Junior Board Meeting
- Tuesday, March 5th, 6:00 PM – Mandatory Parent/Leader Meeting
**Unless otherwise specified, all meetings for 2018-2019 will be held at the Robert J. Cabral Center located at 2101 Earhart Dr, Stockton CA
Other Important Dates
- February 20, 2019 – Independent Exhibitors must have their exhibitor parent agreement signed and either postmarked or submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 15, 2019 – Dairy Replacement Heifer Applications postmarked (includes the heifer pregnancy check and verification and Bill of Sale) – Send to 2019 AgFest, 1521 Pioneer Street; Escalon, CA 95320.
- May 1, 2019 – Online entry deadline. Late entries will be accepted until May 5th ($100 late fee + entry fee)
Sign Up for Text Updates
Sign up for important updates for 2019 AgFest – send a Text @2019ag to 81010
Note – Effective January 28, 2019, Verizon users will no longer be able to receive text messages from the Remind service that AgFest uses to send out these texts. As a workaround, Verizon users can receive their updates through the Remind app by following these steps:
- Download the Remind App from the App Store on your mobile phone
- Open the app and select Join a Class
- Put in the @2019ag and you will receive message in the app itself
You will then receive your text updates through the app itself.