PARKING PASSES WILL GO ON SALE ON THE WEBSITE ON TUESDAY, MAY 16TH AT 7:00 AM THROUGH FRIDAY MAY 26TH AT 11:59 PM
Go to the AgFest Shop when the purchase period opens
Parking on Sale Day (June 17, 2022)
All exhibitors (including those with wall passes) must park in the B Street or Martin Luther King lot on Sale Day to allow close access for buyers. Extra RV vehicles must be parked with RV or on B Street, to allow close access for buyers. Wall spots will be used for buyers parking on Sale Day. Buyers will not need to pay for parking, but must show their buyer number upon entry.
Rules and Information
- NEW THIS YEAR – Because of the dangers and non-compliance in the past year with Bikes, Scooters, Skateboards etc, they are not allowed at AgFest this year. Please parents leave them home.
- Vehicles parking inside the fairgrounds must have a valid wall parking pass or RV tow vehicle pass AND must park in designated areas ONLY. Any vehicles parking inside the fairgrounds will be subject to towing.
- Parking Passes will be distributed at the June 6th AgFest meeting at the fairgrounds.
- NO ATV, GOLF CARTS, GATORS ETC can be brought on to AgFest grounds. For insurance reasons, only AgFest staff can utilize these types of vehicles. Please don’t ask and please don’t bring them – even if you brought one last year
- AT NO TIME, ARE YOU ALLOWED TO PARK ON THE MIDWAY AREA OF THE FAIRGROUNDS. THIS INCLUDES IN FRONT OF THE SWINE RING/BARN AREA.
- Exhibitor name is needed for the distribution of passes.
- Volunteer and FFA Advisor parking will be behind the livestock barns. (Not on the wall) .
- Please do not leave valuables in your vehicles. AgFest is not responsible for the loss or damage of any individual’s vehicle or property by theft, fire, or any other means not under its control.
- When entering and leaving the barn area, please drive slowly.
- Parking in an undesignated area will be grounds for towing.
- The fairgrounds and AgFest has a no dog on the premises policy. This applies to the RV area as well. PLEASE NO DOGS ON THE FAIRGROUNDS, EXCEPT THOSE THAT ARE BEING EXHIBITED IN THE DOG SHOW.
STOCK TRAILER PARKING
- All stock trailers enter on B Street, exit on Airport Way.
- NEW THIS YEAR – Stock trailer parking will be in the B Street parking lot
- Handicapped parking will be available near the grandstands. A valid handicapped placard must be displayed.
- Vehicles must display a valid handicapped placard or have handicapped license plates and must park in the designated handicapped parking section ONLY
- Vehicles parking in handicapped area are still required to purchase a weekly or daily general parking pass (see General Parking section for details).
FIRE MARSHALL REQUIREMENTS:
- Absolutely no pop-ups that are not Fire Marshall/Fire Rated Approved.
- Gas cans need to be CA approved and secured as to not fall over; out of the sun; a minimum of 15’ away from generators or any heat source or spark.
- No Pop Ups, Table, Chairs etc. that will obstruct Fire Lanes.
- Absolutely No Vehicle Parking in Fire Lane.
- Absolutely no cooking of any kind under a pop-up.
- Any other requirement the Fire Marshall issues at AgFest needs to be followed; immediate removal for non- compliance will be enforced.
Weekly General Parking Pass – $40/vehicle + 4% processing fee good for the duration of AgFest
Weekly General Parking Passes must be pre-ordered from the AgFest website May 16th – 26th, 2023
Weekly Parking Pass holders park in the B Street Lot or the Martin Luther King lot
Daily Parking is $10/vehicle/day, no presale
Daily Passes must be purchased at the Martin Luther King Gate
Daily Parking pass holders must park in the Martin Luther King parking lot
- Vehicles parking in the B Street lot will be required to have a valid pre-purchased weekly pass. Daily pass holders must park in the Martin Luther King gate lot…only weekly pass holders may parking in the B Street lot.
- General parking passes may be used to enter the fairgrounds for feed and tack drop-off ONLY. Please help us avoid traffic congestion by removing your vehicle immediately after items are dropped off. Please use the same route that is published in the guidebook for load-in for your species. GENERAL PARKING PASS HOLDERS WHO LEAVE THEIR VEHICLES PARKED IN THE FAIRGROUNDS AFTER DROPPING ITEMS OFF WILL BE SUBJECT TO TOWING.
RV Pass – $200/RV + 4% processing fee (pass includes RV and one tow vehicle, if applicable)
RV Passes must be pre-ordered from the AgFest website May 16th – 26th, 2023
VIP RV Parking (20 lots) auctioned through Stock Show Auctions on May 17th at 7:00 AM – May 18th at 7:00 PM, bids starting at $300
General RV Parking will be in the Carnival area with overflow in the Beef lot
VIP RV Parking will be in the Grass area
RV PARKING RULES AND INFORMATION
- REGULAR RV Parking will be on First-Come, First Served basis – if parking with a group please identify group and number. All groups must show up together.
- RV cannot exceed 8 feet in width, 40 feet in length or 14 feet in height, unless arrangements have been made for a double space.
- You must have your RV Permit with you in order to park your trailer. Your RV Parking Pass needs to be visible in your vehicle window at all times and should include a contact name and cell phone number.
- RV check-in is Friday, 6/9 from 8:00 AM – Noon. If there is a scheduling issue, contact Shawna Martens at 209-400-1634.
- All RV’s Stage at the Martin Luther King Blvd /Grandstand entrance.
- RV release is Saturday, June 17th after 5:00 PM or Sunday, June 18th after 7:00 AM only.
- Once RV’s are parked, they are not allowed to be moved unless directed by the AgFest Staff; moving an RV without permission could result in RV privileges being revoked with no refunds.
- This is a youth event. Please keep language, adult beverage consumption, and actions to youth respectable and observe acceptable conduct and common courtesy at all times. AgFest personnel has the right to enforce and ask you to leave. Failure to observe this could result in RV privileges being revoked, with no refunds.
- All RV spaces are for DRY LOT CAMPING ONLY. NO tent camping. NO electricity hookups, including the electrical outlets that are on the fairgrounds, if your RV is parked near one.
- Your fee allows one vehicle access for your tow vehicle – tow vehicles can be parked in your RV parking spot or in the B Street parking lot – NO WALL PARKING
- The applicant that signs up for their RV parking space is only allowed to use that space. Any changes unless cleared with the AgFest Credential chair.
- Vehicles parked in an undesignated area or in an area without proper pass will be subject to towing.
- No exhibitor /youth under 21 years of age, will be allowed to stay in an RV overnight without adult supervision.
- RV Campers should be courteous of other Campers and limit noise after 10 pm (including generators).
- Please keep your youth/exhibitors at your own campsites after 10 pm. Do not allow them to wander through other campsites or through the barns. Exhibitors should not be in barn areas after 10 pm without adult supervision.
- No Animals that are being exhibited are allowed in the RV Area.
- No deposits will be required – However, if the area where you park is left with any debris when you leave you will be charged a minimum of $150.00 for cleanup.
- Please note that the STAGE AREA will be at the East End of the Fairgrounds at the left side of the Y as you pull into the grounds from the Martin Luther King driveway from the Grandstands. When selecting RV spots, be aware of the noise potential on nights when bands play or there are kids events.
VIP RV PARKING
- VIP Parking will be on the grass and will be auctioned off via the Stock Show Auctions website. Bidding will start at $300.00/lot and a 4% credit card processing fee will be added to the final price. 20 spots will be auctioned.
- The auction will open at 7:00 am on Wednesday, May 17th at 7:00 AM through May 18th at 7:00 PM
- Please bid on the number of LOT FOR THE RV PARKING SPOT YOU PREFER. If you have 2 bids on one location, the higher bid will be selected, and the next lowest bidder will receive the 2nd, spot. If they are of the same value, please email email@example.com to select the spot that you want.
- Any sites remaining after the auction closes will be sold on the AgFest website for $300. For VIP passes purchased on the website – purchasers will not be able to pre-select their spot.
Wall Parking Pass – $150/vehicle + 4% processing fee, 125 passes will be sold
Wall Parking Passes must be pre-ordered from the AgFest website May 16th – 26th, 2023
Wall Parking will be along the wall behind the livestock area
NO Wall Parking Directly Behind the Livestock Office
Entry includes One Vehicle for parking and includes in and out privileges to designated livestock area and one space as designated by AgFest Credential Committee.
- We have 125 wall spaces to sell and they are only available during the pre-sale period.
- All wall parking is on first come first serve for spaces with numbers on the back wall of the Livestock Area.
- Spaces directly behind the LIVESTOCK OFFICE will not be designated for WALL PARKING
- Your Wall Parking Pass must be clearly visible in your window at all times.
- Only ONE WALL PASS PER FAMILY – Unless not all Wall Parking is sold prior to cut off date.