ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be graduating High School in 2020 or a previous applicant from the class of 2019
- All applicants must be entering or currently attending an accredited junior college, four-year University, or vocational school or another accredited program.
- Outgoing seniors for 2020 must be entered to show a project at AgFest in 2020.
- Application and supporting documents must be postmarked by midnight on April 15, 2020. Mail to: Farm to Fork: C/O Marlene Hokanson, 177 Glenhaven Dr, Tracy, CA 93577
- Do not enclose any material other than the materials that have been requested.
- Print or type legibly.
- Official (certified) transcripts must accompany each application.
- Each application packet Must be Complete and submitted in its own individual envelope.
PRESENTATION OF AWARD
Normally, presentation of the scholarship award would occur at the Farm to Fork dinner in June. However, due to social distancing mandates, the 2020 Farm to Fork dinner has been cancelled.
DISTRIBUTION OF FUNDS
- Upon receipt of proof of enrollment as a full-time student in an accredited junior college, vocational school, or four-year university, the scholarship will be funded. Please submit verification to: Farm to Fork: C/O Marlene Hokanson, 177 Glenhaven Dr, Tracy, CA 93577
Failure to enroll in a junior college or four-year university in the fall of 2020 may result in forfeiture of the award.