ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be graduating High School in 2022 or a previous applicant from the class of 2021
- All applicants must be entering or currently attending an accredited junior college, four-year University, or vocational school or another accredited program.
- Outgoing seniors for 2022 must be entered to show a project at AgFest in 2022.
- Application and supporting documents must be postmarked by midnight on April 15, 2022. Mail to: Farm to Fork: C/O Marlene Hokanson, 177 Glenhaven Dr, Tracy, CA 93577
- Do not enclose any material other than the materials that have been requested.
- Print or type legibly.
- Official (certified) transcripts must accompany each application.
- Each application packet Must be Complete and submitted in its own individual envelope.
DISTRIBUTION OF FUNDS
- Upon receipt of proof of enrollment as a full-time student in an accredited junior college, vocational school, or four-year university, the scholarship will be funded. Please submit verification to: Farm to Fork: C/O Marlene Hokanson, 177 Glenhaven Dr, Tracy, CA 93577
Failure to enroll in a junior college or four-year university in the fall of 2022 may result in forfeiture of the award.