AgFest / Farm to Fork Scholarship 2020-2021
ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be graduating High School in 2020 or a previous applicant from the class of 2019
- All applicant must be entering or currently attending an accredited junior college, four-year University, or vocational school or another accredited program.
- Outgoing seniors for 2020 must be entered to show a project at AgFest in 2020.
- Application and supporting documents must be postmarked by midnight on April 15, 2020. Mail to: Farm to Fork: C/O Marlene Hokanson, 177 Glenhaven Dr, Tracy, CA 93577
- Do not enclose any material other than the materials that have been requested.
- Print or type legibly.
- Official (certified) transcripts must accompany each application.
- Each application packet Must be Complete and submitted in its own individual envelope.
PRESENTATION OF AWARD
- Recipients will be presented with a certificate recognizing their accomplishments at the AgFest/Farm to Fork Dinner on Saturday, June 13th, 2020, 5:00 pm at the Robert Cabral Ag Center. Attendance is mandatory.
- The recipients will get a ticket for the dinner.
- Dress appropriately. (Show attire or Uniform is acceptable)
DISTRIBUTION OF FUNDS
- Upon receipt of proof of enrollment as a full-time student in an accredited junior college, vocational school, or four-year university, the scholarship will be funded. . Please submit verification to: Farm to Fork: C/O Marlene Hokanson, 177 Glenhaven Dr, Tracy, CA 93577
Failure to enroll in a junior college or four-year university in the fall of 2020 may result in forfeiture of the award.
Agricultural Education Scholarship
2020 Scholarship information coming soon!