ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be graduating High School in 2021 or a previous applicant from the class of 2020
- All applicants must be entering or currently attending an accredited junior college, four-year University, or vocational school or another accredited program.
- Outgoing seniors for 2021 must be entered to show a project at AgFest in 2021.
- Application and supporting documents must be postmarked by midnight on April 15, 2021. Mail to: Farm to Fork: C/O Marlene Hokanson, 177 Glenhaven Dr, Tracy, CA 93577
- Do not enclose any material other than the materials that have been requested.
- Print or type legibly.
- Official (certified) transcripts must accompany each application.
- Each application packet Must be Complete and submitted in its own individual envelope.
PRESENTATION OF AWARD
Plans for the presentation of scholarship awards are TBD.
DISTRIBUTION OF FUNDS
- Upon receipt of proof of enrollment as a full-time student in an accredited junior college, vocational school, or four-year university, the scholarship will be funded. Please submit verification to: Farm to Fork: C/O Marlene Hokanson, 177 Glenhaven Dr, Tracy, CA 93577
Failure to enroll in a junior college or four-year university in the fall of 2021 may result in forfeiture of the award.