RV Parking will be in the Carnival area
RV Pass – $200.00
Pass includes RV and one tow vehicle
- This is a youth event. Please keep language, adult beverage consumption, and actions to youth respectable and observe acceptable conduct and common courtesy at all times. AgFest personnel has the right to enforce and ask you to leave. Failure to observe this could result in RV privileges being revoked.
- RV Parking Permits will be distributed with ear tags. You must have your RV Permit with you in order to park your trailer.
- RV does not exceed 8 feet in width, 40 feet in length or 14 feet in height, unless arrangements have been made for a double space.
- All RV Spaces are for dry lot camping only. No Tent Camping
- Your tow vehicle can be parked in your RV parking spot.
- Credential Chair committee to email out time slots for group and individual check in.
- RV’s will enter and exit via Martin Luther King Jr Blvd.
- We will do our best to accommodate your group together, but no guarantees are made, it is best that you all arrive together.
- Each group will have a designated person from their group that will interact with the AgFest Credential Chair to bring your questions to during the event.
- AgFest Personnel will advise you of your RV Parking space. Relocating your vehicle without AgFest personnel will be cause for removal of your vehicle without refund immediately.
- The applicant that signs up for their RV parking space is only allowed to use that space – you will not be allowed to sublease or loan their space to any other person – unless cleared with the AgFest Credential committee.
- Your fee allows one vehicle access for RV designated area parking only. (No Wall Parking)
- Vehicles parked in an undesignated area or in an area without proper pass will be subject to towing.
- No parking on the Midway Area of the Fairgrounds
- Your RV Parking Pass needs to be visible in your vehicle window at all times and should include a contact name and cell phone number.
- No exhibitor will be allowed to stay in an RV overnight without adult supervision 21 yrs. and older.
- RV Campers should be courteous of other Campers and limit noise after 11 pm (including generators).
- Please keep your youth/exhibitors at your own campsites after 10 pm. Do not allow them to wander through other campsites.
- The fairgrounds and AgFest has a no dog on the premises policy. This applies to the RV area as well. PLEASE NO DOGS ON THE FAIRGROUNDS, EXCEPT THOSE THAT ARE BEING EXHIBITED IN THE DOG SHOW.
- No Animals that are being exhibited are allowed in the RV Area.
- AgFest will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any individual’s property by theft, fire, or any other means not under its control.
- The applicant will be responsible for keeping their area clean.
FIRE MARSHALL REQUIREMENTS:
- Absolutely no pop-ups that are not Fire Marshall/Fire Rated Approved.
- Gas cans need to be CA approved and secured as to not fall over; out of the sun; a minimum of 15’ away from generators or any heat source or spark.
- No Pop Ups, Table, Chairs etc. that will obstruct Fire Lanes.
- Absolutely No Vehicle Parking in Fire Lane.
- Absolutely no cooking of any kind under a pop-up.
- Any other requirement the Fire Marshall issues at AgFest needs to be followed; immediate removal for non- compliance will be enforced.
If you want to be parked with a Group – please indicate Group Name and one Group Contact Person and phone number when you place your order.