DEADLINE FOR PRE-PURCHASING WEEKLY PARKING PASSES ONLINE IS MAY 17TH AT 11:59 PM.
General Rules and Information
- Weekly general parking passes can be pre-purchased via the AgFest website – $20 per car – good for the duration of AgFest (6/11/21-6/20/21). Daily passes will be available for purchase at the gate for $10 per car per day.
- If you purchase an RV pass, you will also receive an additional parking pass good for the entire week.
- Exhibitor name is needed for the distribution of passes.
- Handicapped parking will be available near the grandstands. A valid handicapped placard must be displayed.
- No wall passes will be available for purchase this year.
- <strong>Parking pass may be used to enter the fairgrounds for feed and tack drop-off. Please help us avoid traffic congestion by removing your vehicle immediately after items are dropped off. Please use the same route that is published in the guidebook for load-in for your species.</strong>
- Volunteer, FFA Advisor and 4H Leader inside parking will be behind the livestock barns. (Not on the wall) .
- AgFest is not responsible for the loss or damage of any individual’s vehicle or property by theft, fire, or any other means not under its control.
- When entering and leaving the B Street parking area, please drive slowly.
- Parking in an undesignated area will be grounds for towing.
- All stock trailers enter on B Street, exit on Airport Way.
- Stock trailer parking will be in the parking lot between the beef barn and Airport Way with overflow parking on the racetrack
Parking on Sale Day (June 19, 2021)
- Exhibitors must park in the B Street lot on Sale Day to allow close access for buyers.
- Extra RV vehicles must be parked with RV or on B Street, to allow close access for buyers.
- Wall spots and Jockey lot will be used for buyers parking on Sale Day.
- Buyers will not need to pay for parking.