Open to Youth Exhibitors of Contiguous Counties
Must have 10 animals by 3 exhibitors to hold show.
All Livestock must be in place and checked in by the times stated in the 2019 Daily Schedule
Entry Fee – $3.00 per Head – Two Entry Limit, per Class in the Same Breed/Variety
Entry includes Showmanship
American System of Judging
Best of Show and Reserve in Show – Rosette
Best of Breed – Best Opposite in Each Division – Rosette
(If 10 or More in the Breed)
ARBA Standard of Perfection Division Show
RULES AND INFORMATION
- The exhibitor must own animal for at least 30 days prior to AgFest. (See Ownership Requirements for specie date).
- Independent exhibitors must submit pictures electronically with exhibitors name in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org(4 views, face, both sides & back including Exhibitor’s face in pictures with their animal), permanent tag and/or tattoo information no later than 30 days prior to AgFest. (See Ownership Requirements for specie date).
- To ensure competition, classes and divisions are subject to change after close of entries.
- ANIMALS CAN BE ENTERED IN ONE DIVISION ONLY.
- Exhibitor entering this Department has read the Junior Livestock – Showmanship Section, and parents, leaders or advisors have reviewed with Exhibitor.
- All cavies must be recognized breeds without disqualifications. Rules, definitions, and judging procedures as prescribed in the latest edition of the American Rabbit Breeders Association “Standard of Perfection” shall apply.
- All cavies over 6 months of age must be entered as Senior.
- When entering specify Ear Tag, Breed, Variety, Date of Birth, and Sex.
- Cavies will be divided into Breed division after close of entry.
- For more information on a recognized breed visit the ACB at www.acbaonline.com/breeds/html.
- Showmanship scorecard see: https://www.arba.net/PDFs/cavy_scoresheet.pdf
Division 1 – Recognized Breeds
(Specify breed on entry form)
|Abyssinian Satin||Peruvian Satin||Teddy Satin|
|American Satin||Silkie Satin||White Crested|
- Senior Boar – Over 32 ounces
- Intermediate Boar – Up to 6 months of age, or wt. over 22 ounces, maximum weight 32 ounces
- Junior Boar – Up to 4 months of age, minimum weight 12 ounces; maximum weight 22 ounces
- Senior Sow – Over 32 ounces
- Intermediate Sow – Up to 6 months of age, or weight over 22 ounces, maximum weight 32 ounces
- Junior Sow – Up to 4 months of age, minimum weight 12 ounces; maximum weight 22 ounces
Division 2 – Non-Recognized Breeds
Must be ear-tagged.
Open to Exhibitors Representing San Joaquin County Only
Ribbons to 6th Place
American System of Judging
Division 20 – 4-H / Grange
Division 21 – FFA / Grange
- True Novice
All Livestock Breeding Shows are Day Shows
Check in and Check out the same Day.
Please check the 2019 Daily Schedule for dates and times for Check-In and Checkout.
When driving in with trailers enter B Street and Exit Airport Way.
Please be mindful of others unloading and walking around vehicles to unload their animals. Safety first.
Small Animal Market or Breeding
Wednesday – 6:00 – 8:00 pm Only
Thursday – 6:00 – 8:00 pm Only