Deliver entries to Building #2 on Saturday, June 8, 2019, 1 – 4 pm
Pick up Entries Saturday, June 15, 2019, 1 – 3 pm
Entry Fee – $5.00 – One Entry Limit, per Exhibitor Group
Best of Show Rosette
1st Thru 3rd Place Ribbons
American System of Judging
RULES AND INFORMATION
- Panels must be brought in Saturday, June 8, 2019 from 1 – 4 PM to Building 2. Location for exhibition to be determined bynature of panel. Judging to begin Monday, June 10th, 2019. Pick up Entries Saturday, June 15, 2019, 1 – 3 pm.
- Competition open to 4-H Club, FFA Chapter, Grange and other youth project groups. For example, the club swine group and theclub sheep group may each enter a panel display.
- Exhibit should illustrate a single theme or idea to educate the public about agriculture, such as, care of livestock, end use, by products, or other similar subject matter. Panel should have a title. Panel must be labeled with club/chapter name.
- Exhibitors must provide their own white 4′ x 8′ plywood display board on which your project must be presented.
- Displays must be designed, constructed and installed by club/chapter members. Adults may only advise. Adult help may causethe club/chapter to be disqualified from awards and further competitions.
- Sturdy materials must be used and fastened securely to the panel. Lettering and visuals should be legible from 10 feet away.
Division 61 – Group Panel Display
- Any other agriculture
ENTOMOLOGY, HORTICULTURE, FLORICULTURE, AG MECHANICS, AG PANELS
Saturday, June 15th, 2019, 1 to 3 pm.
For early release please talk to Superintendent upon check-in